Friday, April 6, 2007

I'm better than you. Your mum too.

You know I'd have to be pretty bad arse to post something with a title such as this one. That's just the thing I'm pretty damn bad arse.

Any way, to the topic at hand. Why I'm right about everything. Well the answer is this: It's just because I am. I don't need to explain it, you just need to accept it.

My mind works on such a high level, my cognitive function is so absolute, I can just tell you that I'm right and every goddamn one of you will take it as such.
Why?
Oh that's right, because I'm right about everything. Get this, I was in an argument with Stephen Hawking and I owned his arse. He couldn't step to the shit I was bringing.
He even turned to one of his nobel prize winning buddies and said "Man, Jonno sure is right. I couldn't step to his shit." Everyone else nodded in agreement.

Man, if I can beat Stephen Hawking in an argument about quantum physics I must be good. Hell, I'm so damn right about every damn thing that if I'm wrong about something or contradict myself I'm still damn right about it. I'm too good.

So I challenge you, dear reader. You who is dumb enough to read this. Prove me wrong. Wait, don't even bother wasting your time because like I said I'm damn right about everything, and as such, it can't be done.

No comments: